Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Kitty Love

I recently bought a cute stamp set (Furry Kisses) from my crafty teamie Kari and I've been wanting to make a card with it.  The main image in the set is of two cute kitties, so I thought I would try my hand at coloring them like my two siamese kitties :) 


After I finished coloring the image with copic markers, I found some old Lawn Fawn patterned paper from the Bright Side collection.  This collection came out before I even knew anything about stamping, but I received a card kit from Simon Says Stamp as a prize last year and the kit included the paper.  I have a tendency to hoard things, so I thought I may as well use it since it's been untouched for over a year now!  And since I was channeling SSS while making the card, I used another of their stamp sets (On Edge) and it's coordinating die.  Once the entire card was assembled, I added some Wink of Stella to the words and some glossy accents to the "absolutely" die for a little extra texture and dimension. 


I finished the card with some teal Lawn Trimmings that coordinate with the Bright Side collection. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

-Lizzy

4 comments:

  1. OMG, Lizzy!! This is totally adorable! Your siamese look so cute (real and stamped)! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've perfectly captured kitty love--wonderful, happy card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Lizzy! They look just like my cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card! Your coloring is perfect...looks just like Audie and Bear :) I love how you added glitter to the die...so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...