Monday, March 19, 2018

Lawn Fawn March Inspiration Week


Today we're sharing 2 new stamp sets: Simply Celebrate and Simply Sentiments. Simply Celebrate includes 6 border images, which are great for a variety of card themes and Simply Sentiments includes a ton of cheerful sentiments. 

My card features both stamp sets: 


My favorite border from Simply Celebrate has to be this flower border. I love that the die cuts out nearly the entirely of each individual flower. 

In the background, I layered some Sticky Note paper behind the new Quilted Backdrop die. The front panel is die cut from Really Rainbow 6x6 paper pack and the sentiment is from Simply Sentiments. 


Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Lizzy 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely flowers! I loved how you used the border with the quilted background.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...