Wednesday, February 13, 2013

You're Swell

Hi There! 

Today I'm sharing a new card.  There's a special challenge up on the Paper Smooches blog in honor of Valentine's Day.  The objective is to create a card with a heart in it. 

Here's my card: 



I started by masking off the cardstock panel and spraying it with several colors of dylusions ink spray (fresh lime, vibrant turquoise, and London blue) to create a gradient of color.  The fish and sentiment are both from the Surf and Turf stamp set by Paper Smooches.  I colored the fish with copics and cut them out.  For the hearts, I used some left over paper from this card, which was sprayed with pink and orange dylusions ink.  I thought it was a nice contrast to the blues and greens. 

Here's a close up:



And one more: 


Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope your week is going well! 

-Lizzy 

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun and bright card! I really love the vibrant ocean colors! You need to start making tutorial videos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gorgeous! That background! Totally fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...