Sunday, March 24, 2013

RIC #32

Hi Everyone! 

I wanted to share a card today for the latest Runway Inspired Challenge.  



Here's our inspiration photo: 



Here's my take: 



I started by stamping Impression Obsession's houndstooth pattern on some light gray cardstock to resemble the model's sweater.  I so wished I had some pink satin ribbon to reference her skirt, but alas...  Instead I used some white cardstock and sprayed it with bubblegum pink dylusions ink.  I then added a flower and leaves from PTI's mini blooms set. My sentiment is die cut from silver glitter paper with PTI's Headline Alphabet die.  




And to Punxsutawney Phil Sowerby, I think you've mislead us into believing Spring would arrive soon.  In fact, it's snowing now...



Here's to wishing you have a warm and cozy weekend.  I think a cup o' hot chocolate is in order :) 

-Lizzy

4 comments:

  1. Stupid Phil!! We are suppose to get a bunch of snow tonight. I just want spring to get here!! I think you did a great job with that challenge! I love the glittery letters that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore how that pink looks almost neon on your design ... gives me serious 80's fashion flashbacks (in a good way) ... awesome card design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful and trendy card! Love the glittered "Thanks" and how you have positioned it on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the silver glitter alphas! Thanks for joining us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...