Thursday, March 28, 2013

Happy Easter

Hi Everyone! 

Just wanted to pop in and share a happy little Easter card I made. 



I started by stamping the Hero Arts Envelope Pattern in a soft yellow ink to add a little texture to the background.  The sentiment is die cut with the Quinn's ABC's dies from Daphne's Closet paper.  That collection has the prettiest patterns!  I then added some tall grass for fun and a row of short grass (also out of Daphne's Closet) for the little bunnies to hop through.  The bunnies and eggs are from Happy Easter (LF) and are colored with copics. 



 

Sorry for the dark pictures.  They didn't look that dark on the camera!  

And since the theme is "Anything Goes" over at the Simon Says Stamp blog, I'll be linking my card up.  




Thanks so much for stopping by :) 

-Lizzy

4 comments:

  1. This is just too cute...love the tall grass and pattern paper sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling Easter card, Lizzy - those bunnies are too cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and cute! Great layout too, I like how you have the grass and bunnies in two places; gives it nice dimensions and an interesting perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Lizzy! Where did you get the grass die? I have thinking about getting one! I hope you have a blessed Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...