Monday, August 22, 2016

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Perfectly Plaid Fall & Narwhal + Storm Cloud Colors

It's Day 4 of Inspiration Week! Only a few more days before everything is available in stores!  Today we're featuring the Perfectly Plaid Fall collection and new ink and cardstock colors called Narwhal and Storm Cloud. 

For my project, I created a gift card holder using the new envelop die with some Iced Latte patterned paper. The sentiment is from the same die set, which I cut out of Storm Cloud cardstock. 


I finished off this very simple design with a bow cut from some cork ribbon. 


Thanks for visiting! 

-Lizzy

Supplies: 
Stamps: n/a 
Dies: Small Stitched Envelope, Put a Bow On It 
Paper: Perfectly Plaid Fall: Iced Latte, Storm cloud cardstock
Ink: n/a 
Accents: clear Wink of Stella, cork ribbon 

3 comments:

  1. The cork bow is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZERS Lizzy, what a gorgeous gift card! Stunner! Who wouldn't love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZERS Lizzy, what a gorgeous gift card! Stunner! Who wouldn't love this!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...