Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Lawn Fawn October Inspiration Week: Home for the Holidays & Little Town Border



Today is the last day of October Inspiration Week! Today we're featuring a cute mini set called Home of the Holidays and a fun new border die with little houses. 

Here's my card with both: 


I started by creating a nighttime sky with several blue distress inks. The little town border was cut from black licorice cardstock to create a nighttime silhouette. I then stamped and colored the car with copic markers and added the stamped tree to sit on top of the car. The card was finished with a soft snowy background using the snow builder stamp from Snow Cool and some Yeti white pigment ink. 


Thanks for stopping by! 

-Lizzy 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your adorable night scene using HOme for the holidays set!! Gorgeously done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully done! Love the night sky.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...