Monday, February 20, 2017

LF Spring 2017 Inspiration & Release Week

Today we're featuring the super fun Slide On Over Circle dies and the Perfectly Plaid Rainbow patterned papers. 

My card features the Slide On Over Circle dies: 


This card was so fun to make! I started by creating a galaxy background with several colors of distress ink. Once the panel was finished, I flicked some pearly white watercolor on the panel to create the look of stars. 


While the background dried, I stamped, colored, and die cut the images from Out of This World. I then white heat embossed my sentiment. The last part of the card was to die cut the circle slider and adhere everything down. Be sure to check out Kelly Marie's video tutorial on how to create these cards. 


 Thanks for stopping by! 

-Lizzy 

2 comments:

  1. Adorable, what kid would not love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Lizzy, this is AWESOME! My two little grandsons watched Kelly's video with me yesterday and were SO excited about her card. This one being interactive would really be a hit with them! LOL Just awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...