Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Lawn Fawn April Inspiration Week: Plan On It Birthday & Zig Zag Dies

It's the last day of April Inspiration Week! Today we're showcasing Plan on It: Birthday, which is a great addition to the planner stamp sets already released by Lawn Fawn. We're also showcasing the Zig Zag stackable dies, which come in rectangle, square, and circle. 

I used several images from Plan On It: Birthday and a Zig Zag Circle die to create my card: 


I stamped the card base with the numbers from Plan On It: Birthday and Versamark ink to create a subtle, tone-on-tone background. I then stamped my sentiment and cute sloth from Hang in There and colored the images with copic markers. The card is finished with some Pink Lemonade Lawn Trimmings. 


Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to head to the Lawn Fawn blog for giveaway prizes! 

-Lizzy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...