Thursday, May 11, 2017

Lawn Fawn Summer Release Week: Ahoy Matey!


Woo! It's the start of Lawn Fawn's summer release week! You all will love the summer products- I think this may be my favorite release...yet ;) 

Today we're featuring Ahoy Matey, which is the cutest pirate themed stamp set! 


I started by creating a background for the card using several of the images, which were stamped in Versamark ink on kraft cardstock. I created the look of a map using a Versamark pen to draw a dotted line between the images. I add a bit of Antique Linen and Vintage Photo distress ink around the edges to give the background a weathered look. I then stamped and colored the remainder of the images and foam mounted them to the front of the card. 


Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration and giveaways! 

-Lizzy 

2 comments:

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...