Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Lawn Fawn October Inspiration Week

It's the last day of Lawn Fawn's October Inspiration Week! 

For our last day, we're featuring Plan On It: Fitness, which is a great addition to the planner stamp sets previously released and the new embossing powders. 


I had a lot of fun making this card! Stamping with colorful inks is one of my favorite things about card making! I used ballet slippers, moonstone, minty fresh, butter, merman, fresh lavender, manatee, celery stick, carrot, and black licorice inks to make this card. 


After stamping all the colorful circles, I stamped several of the images from Plan On It: Fitness. The sentiment, which is also from the stamp set, is stamped with Versamark ink and heat embossed with Lawn Fawn's white embossing powder. 


Thanks for joining me this week! 

Lizzy 

3 comments:

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...