Thursday, February 15, 2018

Lawn Fawn February Inspiration & Release Week: Day 1


Happy Release Week! We'll be featuring many of the new Lawn Fawn products from the Spring/Summer release this coming week! 

Today we're showcasing a new stamp set called Rubadubdub and the new Quilted Backdrop background die. 

My card utilizes both products: 


This stamp set might be one of my favorites from the release. It has lots of cute images including some adorable ducks and lots of images to create a bathtub scene. 


I used the Quilted Backdrop die as "tile" floor for the scene. The die is really beautiful and I especially love the small holes that allow the background color to peak through. 


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration! 

Lizzy 

4 comments:

  1. Great card! Love your coloring. The quilted background makes the perfect tiled floor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy for the quilted background, A must have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. This is my favourite set from this release.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be a perfect birthday card for a friend! I love the tile floor you created with the quilted background!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...