Sunday, March 18, 2018

Lawn Fawn March Inspiration Week


It's Day 3 of March Inspiration Week and today we're showcasing a new stamp set called Happy Village. It includes a bunch of house images as well as images to set a village scene. 



I created a simple "We've Moved" card. The background is patterned paper from the Really Rainbow 6x6 paper pack. I finished the card with some black pen lines around the outside of the card as well as some black paint splatters. 


Thanks for stopping by! 

Lizzy 

1 comment:

  1. Love your background. The black splatter and frame are perfect! Love the paper with the circle behind the house! Your coloring is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...