Friday, October 11, 2013

A Happy Hello

TGIF! 

Happy Friday, Everyone!  I'm here today to share a card I made while playing around with some spray mists.  


I'm really loving these mists!  They're a lot of fun to play with and such a quick way to add color to a project.  I started by die cutting the PTI "hello" word die from white cardstock.  I then sprayed half of the word with Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spray in peach and the other half in primrose.  To assemble the card, I stamped the line stamp (Mama Elephant) twice,  added some flicks of black Mister Huey spray, adhered the "hello" word, and stamped "A Happy" from the coordinating stamp set.  Easy-peasy! 


I'm going to link up this card to this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Use a rubber or clear stamp-- couldn't get much easier than that! 

Thanks for visiting! 

-Lizzy

5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful "hello" card! The colors are so pretty, the design as well and the beautiful sentiment too! :) WONDERFUL job!
    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Lizzy! I like the double line stamping, and the splatter - I love splatter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very eye-catching! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design! I love how much your sentiment "pops".

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT CAS card, Lizzy!!!
    Love how you used the sprays!! Beautiful color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...