Monday, February 17, 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge #76: Dust 'em Off

We have a really fun challenge for you this week at Lawnscaping!  It's time to give some love to those unloved stamps or products that have just been lingering around! 

Here's the card I created for the challenge: 


It's a super simple card that uses a bunch of things that I haven't used in a long, long while- the Hero Art's background stamp, Lawn Fawn's Bon Voyage stamp set, and the sentiment from Lawn Fawn's Flying By set.  


I also used my Tim Holtz paper distressing tool that I haven't used in a while either.  I love the texture it adds! 


I hope you'll join us.  Our sponsor this week is Lawn Fawn, who will be giving away a stamp set of the winner's choice!  


Thanks for stopping by! 

-Lizzy

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the cloud background with the plane!! The sentiment is so cute trailing behind the plane too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Lizzy! Love the cloud background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Love the whole concept!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super adorable and whimsical cardl! I love how you combined these sets together! Distressing the paper was a great idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!! Love the cloud background and that little airplane is adorbs!!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...