Monday, February 17, 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge #76: Dust 'em Off

We have a really fun challenge for you this week at Lawnscaping!  It's time to give some love to those unloved stamps or products that have just been lingering around! 

Here's the card I created for the challenge: 


It's a super simple card that uses a bunch of things that I haven't used in a long, long while- the Hero Art's background stamp, Lawn Fawn's Bon Voyage stamp set, and the sentiment from Lawn Fawn's Flying By set.  


I also used my Tim Holtz paper distressing tool that I haven't used in a while either.  I love the texture it adds! 


I hope you'll join us.  Our sponsor this week is Lawn Fawn, who will be giving away a stamp set of the winner's choice!  


Thanks for stopping by! 

-Lizzy

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the cloud background with the plane!! The sentiment is so cute trailing behind the plane too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Lizzy! Love the cloud background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Love the whole concept!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super adorable and whimsical cardl! I love how you combined these sets together! Distressing the paper was a great idea too!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...