Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Cheerful Happy Birthday

I'm over at the Lawnscaping blog today sharing a bright and cheerful happy birthday card in the theme of our current challenge: clean and simple. 

Here's a sneak:


I hope you'll go check it out

And as a side note, I know it's been quiet around here lately.  I've started a new job as a nurse practitioner, so my craft time has definitely taken a hit.  Hopefully I'll be able to find a better work/life balance soon so I can get back to making cards and visiting all of your fabulous blogs!  

As always, thanks for stopping by :) 

-Lizzy 

3 comments:

  1. The card that you created it so cute, Lizzy! I like how you recreated that patterned paper and made a colorful scalloped border! Enjoy your new job and I hope that you can find some craft time soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzy,
    I just wanted to stop by to say 'Thank You' so much for the great Lawn Fawn video you shared with us today! Your card is fabulous, and I really love all the special details you added to it.
    I was reading your note above...I just wanted to say that things will settle down for you, I promise! I am also a Nurse Practitioner, and I know it can be a bit hectic during that first 6 months or so. Hang in there, sweetie ~ You've chosen an amazing career, and you'll be back to crafting in no time at all! Best wishes to you...and thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute birthday card, Lizzy! Great idea to make a scalloped border! Those colors are so fun together!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...