Monday, March 3, 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge #77: Bling It

It's the first Monday in March, so it's time for another Lawnscaping challenge!  This time we're encouraging you to use sparkle and shine to make your project stand out! 

Here's my card: 


I use several of the new Lawn Fawn sets: Hello Sunshine, Scripty Hello die, and the Spring Showers dies.  For sparkle, I added lots of clear glitter to the sun, clouds, and hello:


I finished the card by mounting it on some yellow polka dot paper from the Let's Polka paper pack. 



I hope you'll play along with us!  Our sponsor is Simon Says Stamp, who will be giving away a $25 gift certificate! 


 Simon Says Stamp Store Blinkie photo SSS_09_2103_zpsc2c6b992.gif

Thanks for stopping by! 

-Lizzy

8 comments:

  1. So cute and fun! Loving the rainbow hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this is so cute and sparkly, Lizzy!! I really like your sentiment and how colorful the "hello" is!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is full of sunshine and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rainbow "hello!" Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The rainbow hello is awesome! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so bright and happy! The rainbow "hello" is fun - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, Lizzy!! The rainbow is totally amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my! so adorable!! thar rainbow hello is INCREDIBLE!! and all of the glitter you added to the sun (that sun!!) is just beautiful!! what a lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...