Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Fall Thanks with Lawn Fawn and Scrapbook Adhesives

Happy Fall! 

Lawn Fawn is collaborating with Scrapbook Adhesives this week! I made a fall-themed thanks card using several new-to-me products from Scrapbook Adhesives. 


I started by creating the stitched leaves for the card. I used several colors of Gansai Tambi paints to create a multicolored card panel from which three of the largest stitched leaves were die cut from. I then die cut some cork ribbon with a small dotted circle die and the sentiment with the scripty thanks die. 


The circle was mounted with 3D foam squares and the leaves and sequins were adhered with Dodz-- which are seriously perfect for sequins! 


The card was finished with some black paint splatter. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

-Lizzy

5 comments:

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...