Saturday, September 17, 2016

Lawn Fawn September Inspiration Week: Snow Cool


Today is Day 3 of Inspiration Week! Today we're showcasing Snow Cool, which is a really cute winter set. 


Aren't  these penguins adorable?


I also really love the background snow stamp that's included in the set. I heat embossed the snow with white embossing powder over a distress ink background that was splattered with water in order to create a snowy background. The scripty sentiment ties everything together! 


Thanks for stopping by! 

-Lizzy

4 comments:

  1. These penguins ARE adorable Lizzy and so is your card! It is really sweet. I totally love the colour of your background, its truly amazing. A wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These penguins ARE adorable Lizzy and so is your card! It is really sweet. I totally love the colour of your background, its truly amazing. A wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the plaid you used on the snow hills. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...