Monday, January 16, 2017

CHA Sneak Week


It's the first day of CHA Sneak Week! You are going to absolutely l-o-v-e the new release! It's packed full of adorable stamp sets and clever dies! 

One of the stamp sets featured today is called Meow You Doin'? Yes, that's right-- finally a kitty set! It's one of my favorites from the release :) 


I started by embossing one of the new Zig Zag circle dies in the bottom right of the card. I then created a stamped background around the embossed circle with several of the smaller images from the set. Lastly, I stamped and colored the kitty and yarn balls and then popped them up with foam tape. The banner is from the new Bannertastic stamp and die set, which was die cut from the Watercolor Wishes paper pack. 


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for pictures of the rest of today's sneak peek! 

-Lizzy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...