Thursday, January 19, 2017

CHA Sneak Week



It's been an exciting week with a look at all the new products that will be showcased at CHA!  Today is Day 4 of Sneak Week and I have 3 cards to share with you.

First up uses the new layering stamp set Fab Florals: 


I love floral sets and this is definitely no exception! 

Next up I have a card that uses the new sentiment set called Happy, Happy, Happy: 


And lastly, I have a card using Sewn with Love, which has great sentiments and lots of fun sewing images: 


Thanks so much for stopping by! 

-Lizzy 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! What ink did you use on the flowers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used several colors of Lawn Fawn inks-- I just played around with different color variations until I found some that I liked!

      Delete

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...