Friday, August 17, 2018

Lawn Fawn Fall & Winter Inspiration and Release Week

Today is Day 2 of Inspiration and Release Week! We're showcasing a clever, interactive die called Double Slider Surprise. 

Here is my project: 


To decorate the front of the card, I used a new coffee themed set called Thanks a Latte and a new paper collection called Really Rainbow Christmas. 

By pulling the tab, two panels are revealed that slide out from the center panel. Clever, right?? It's also is a great way to surprise your recipient with a gift card, which is what I did: 


Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Lizzy 


7 comments:

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...