Thursday, August 16, 2018

Lawn Fawn Fall/Winter 2018 Inspiration & Release Week

Today is the first day of Lawn Fawn's Fall & Winter Inspiration and Release Week! Today we're featuring several new Fall/Halloween-themed products including Pick of the Patch, which features adorable Halloween pumpkins, the Reveal Wheel Pick of the Patch Add-On dies, which allow you to create a rotating pumpkin using the previously released Reveal Wheel die mechanism, and the Spooky Fence Border die! 

Here is my card using all three products: 


The background is created using seedless preserves, wilted violet, faded jeans, and black soot distress oxide inks. I also used some green patterned paper from the soon-to-be released Knit Picky Fall patterned paper pack. 

The Reveal Wheel Pick of the Patch Add-on dies allow you to rotate faces on the pumpkin: 


Thanks so much for stopping by! All products will be available on August 23! Be sure to stop by the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration! 

Lizzy

3 comments:

  1. I like how you mixed up the faces of the pumpkins. Beautiful backgrounds and I think the gate is terrific. Versatile too. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background still learning how to blend the pumpkins with the reveal wheel is so cute

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...