Tuesday, November 6, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #77

Hi Everyone! 

It's been a pretty busy week, but I wanted to squeeze in a bit of time to make a card for this week's CAS-ual Fridays Challenge: create a clean and simple masculine project.  



This one was tough for me!  Masculine cards are always a challenge, and to add the "clean and simple" bit made it ever harder!  

Here's what I came up with: 


It's a boy birthday card!  I created the background with distress inks and used Stampin' Up! inks for the balloons.  The balloons are from Papertrey Ink (Heart-2-Heart #2).  The birthday sentiment is from the same set and is embossed in black.  Oh, and the balloons have some lime baker's twine. 


Hope your week is going well!  Thanks for stopping by! 

-Lizzy

3 comments:

  1. This is sweet, Lizzy! I like that marbled background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing background that you created! The balloons are awesome against the background! Thanks so much for joining the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzy - I think you did great on your CAS masculine card! I like that inked background! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...