Friday, November 2, 2012

Baby Shower Card

Hello and Happy Friday! 

Today's card is for a friend's baby shower that I'm attending.  It's a simple card that features several sweet baby animals. 



The animals are from the stamp set Storybook Friends and the sentiment is from the set Teeny Tiny Wishes, which are both from Stampin' Up!.  I colored the animals with copics and used a 1 inch circle punch to cut them out.  I then embossed the sentiment with black powder and used antique linen distress ink to add dimension to the circles and sentiment strip.  The card ends up measuring 4x4.  



Thanks for visiting today!  

-Lizzy

1 comment:

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...