Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Birthday

Hi Everyone! 

Just stopping in for a quick hello to share a birthday card I made.  It's for my brother, whose birthday is today.  Happy Birthday! 



I used the impression obsession "spatter" background and stamped it on some light blue paper from PaperSource.  The birthday balloons and sentiment are from Papertrey ink.  I then foam mounted the balloons and added some bakers twine for balloon strings.  Lastly, I added some washi tape and foam mounted the birthday sentiment on it.  



That's all for me today!  I have some pumpkin pie to make!  To all of you celebrating Thanksgiving, I hope you have a relaxing day tomorrow!  Happy Thanksgiving!! 

-Lizzy 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful bluey card!!! I heart those balloons... awesome... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...