Saturday, October 20, 2012

Thinking of You!

Yay for the weekend!  It's been a busy Saturday here, but I managed to squeeze in some time for card making :)  I know... thank heavens... 

For today's card, I used the Stampin' Up! set "Scentsational Season."  This set is SO much fun AND even more awesome because it has matching framelits.  I skipped out on the framelits this time, but used the gingerbread man included in the stamp set.  This cute little guy was stamped with early espresso and sahara sand ink and I added three little pearl buttons to the dark brown gingerbread man for a little extra decoration.  The sentiment is stamped in cherry cobbler and is from the "More Merry Messages" stamp set. 



For a little added interest, I used an edgelit for the bottom of the card and added some brown baker's twine behind the sentiment. 


And that's it!  I hope you're having a good weekend! 

-Lizzy =^..^= 

1 comment:

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...