Sunday, August 20, 2017

Lawn Fawn Fall & Winter Inspiration & Release Week: Day 4

We're halfway through our Fall & Winter Inspiration and Release Week! Today we're showcasing the Gift Box die and Tiny Tags dies. 

I made a project using the new Gift Box die: 


I love this gift box! It's sized to fit 4-bar cards, but would also be perfect for any small gift. The die set includes a bunch of accessories to help make this box shine-- be sure to check out Kelly Marie's video to see all the included dies!

I used the new Knit Picky patterned paper to create the outside of the box. The front is decorated with the new Large Wreath die. 


Thanks for stopping by! 

Lizzy 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome box for Christmas gifts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wreath on the front! Would be fun to try with vellum in the center!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This red bow really makes the card!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...