Monday, August 21, 2017

Lawn Fawn Fall & Winter Inspiration & Release Week: Day 5

Today we're featuring several new items: Gift Card Pop-Up die, which allows a gift card to pop up when the recipient opens the inside of the card, Knock On Wood patterned paper, which is a fabulous paper pack with a woodgrain print, and the Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop die, which embosses an awesome woodgrain pattern onto cardstock. 

I made card using the Gift Card Pop-Up die and used several colors of Knock On Wood patterned paper: 


This die is so creative! I love that the gift card pops up when the inside of the card is opened. I used the Stitched Mountain Border and Stitched Tree Borders dies to create an outdoorsy scene for my little critters. The critters and sentiment are from Forest Feast, which we will feature later this week. 


Thanks for stopping by! 

Lizzy 

2 comments:

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...