Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Lawn Fawn Fall & Winter Inspiration & Release Week: Day 6

Today we're featuring Forest Feast + coordinating dies, Birch Tree dies, and So Thankful border die. 

I made a card using Forest Feast: 


This set includes 3 cute critters and all the necessary sides for forest-themed thanksgiving meal. 


I made the background using several colors of distress oxide ink: broken china, cracked pistachio, and fossilized amber. The trees are from the Stitched Tree border die, which is cut out from the new Knock On Wood patterned paper. 


Thanks for stopping by! Check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration and giveaways! 

Lizzy 

1 comment:

  1. You know...I really like how you added the fall tree in the back ground. you are so talented. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...