Saturday, September 16, 2017

Lawn Fawn September Inspiration Week

It's Day 3 of September Inspiration Week! Today we're showcasing Celebration Countdown stamp set and the Tiny Gift Box die. 

I made a card using the Celebration Countdown stamp set: 


The stamp set is perfect for creating custom birthday cards. 


I created the background using a sponge dauber and the following LF inks: Guava, Merman, Carrot. I then stamped the balloon image over the circles to create a fun and colorful background. The sentiment is heat embossed with Lawn Fawn's new white embossing powder. 


Thanks for stopping by! 

Lizzy 

7 comments:

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...