Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Lawn Fawn September Inspiration Week

Today we're featuring Christmas Dreams, which is a great holiday scene-building stamp set. 


I created a cozy Christmas scene using many of the images included in the stamp set. The images are colored with copic markers and die cut with the coordinating dies. 


I really love the kitty that's included in the stamp set. It also includes a puppy, which could be dreaming of a dog bone. 


Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out the rest of the design team's work over at the Lawn Fawn blog. 

Lizzy 

5 comments:

  1. Aww that's a cute cat in a lovely scene :) Beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and I love how you colored the cat! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely card and you did an amazing coloring job on the cat !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This IS a cozy scene Lizzy, I love it so much! These are the sweetest stamps...♥ them!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...