Monday, September 18, 2017

Lawn Fawn September Inspiration Week

Today we're showcasing Knit Picky patterned paper, which is a great paper pack for the holidays. We're also featuring 2 new holiday dies: the large wreath and small wreath dies. 

I made a project using Knit Picky and the small wreath: 


I used the small gift box die to create several boxes out of the Knit Picky patterned paper. The small wreath fits perfectly on the top of the small gift box. I cut the wreath from white cardstock and glitter paper to create a layered look. The wreath is finished with a small bow, which is included in the die set, and several holly berries. 


Thanks for stopping by! 

Lizzy 

6 comments:

  1. Love the use of these papers. You've given me a few ideas
    Thankyou. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tiny little creations :) Love the use of wreath on boxes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boxes are just the cutest things EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet are these boxes made with this awesome paper??? Oh my I love them. A great job Lizzy! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute little boxes! Love the wreaths made from glitter paper - really adds a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...