Friday, March 17, 2017

Lawn Fawn March Inspiration Week: Day 2


Today is Day 2 of Lawn Fawn's March Inspiration Week! We're featuring the awesome new sentiment set, Happy Happy Happy, as well as a great banner set called Bannertastic, and the Scripty Happy die-- basically lot of fabulous new things to make perfect sentiments! 

For my card today, I focused on using Happy Happy Happy.  
 

I used the Perfectly Plaid Rainbow patterned paper as my inspiration for the color palette. I arranged the words in my Misti stamping tool and selectively inked up each word with a different color of Lawn Fawn ink-- guava, carrot, sunflower, freshly cut grass, and merman ink.


Since the sentiment was arranged in my Misti, I was able to easily make several cards using this simple design. 
 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

-Lizzy 

1 comment:

  1. I make a lot of cards for church and this pattern would be perfect to use for any age! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...