Friday, March 10, 2017

Lawn Fawn & ScraPerfect

Today is the last day of Lawn Fawn's collaboration week with ScraPerfect! I made an Easter Card using Lawn Fawn's Hoppy Easter stamp set and several ScraPerfect products: 


I started by stamping, coloring, and die cutting the sweet images from Hoppy Easter. I then die cut a Fancy Scalloped Circle from some pink Watercolor Wishes paper. I also die cut the ground with a stitched border die from kraft cardstock and the fence from some white cardstock. I used ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever to adhere everything down. I also used the large No-Clog writing cap on the glue. You can see the writing cap allows for the fine application of glue: 


I also used the ScraPerfect Embellie Gellie to help pick up the tiny die cuts so that I could adhere them to the card. I really liked that it was just the "right amount" of sticky to pick up the pieces but still allow for easy adhering to the card. 


I really enjoyed using these products. You can find out more information about these products on the ScraPerfect website


And be sure to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration :) 


Thanks for stopping by! 

-Lizzy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...