Friday, March 31, 2017

LF & Xyron Collaboration Week

Hi Everyone! 

This week the Lawn Fawn Design Team had the opportunity to play with some awesome adhesive products from Xyron! 

I used the Xyron tape runner to adhere my card together. I really like the dot adhesive and the strong hold it provides. I had gotten away from tape runner after moving to Hawaii since the adhesive would never stick well in the heat and humidity. So far, I've been very pleased with the Xyron adhesive.

Here's the card that I created: 


I used Fab Flowers and Happy Happy Happy to create this card. I started by inking the stamps in Yeti pigment ink and then re-stamping with colored pigment ink. I then added some additional details to the images using my Prisma colored pencils. I finished the card by stamping the sentiment with Versamark ink and white heat embossing. 


Thanks for stopping by! 

-Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...