Monday, March 20, 2017

Lawn Fawn March Inspiration Week: Day 5











Today we're showcasing Watercolor Wishes, which is one of the new patterned paper collections. The papers provide the look of watercolor, but without the mess! I just love them! 

Here is the card that I created: 



To showcase all of the colors, I cut small strips of each patterned paper and then adhered them to some typing paper. I then used one of the Zig Zag Circle dies to die cut the center. The sentiment is from the new Happy Happy Happy stamp and coordinating dies and the stars are from the new Starry Skies die.
 

 Thanks so much for stopping by! 

-Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...