Monday, November 26, 2012

1st Birthday

Hello! 

I hope everyone had a relaxing time last week!  It seems like I've been on hiatus-- I blame it on the turkey-- so I'm back today with a birthday card for Heidi's favorite cousin, Lily!  Lily, the aussie-doodle puppy, just celebrated her first birthday, so, naturally, Heidi insisted we send a birthday card... 

"Please, Mom, please...!"  "Ok, fine, but you're doing the fussy-cutting!" 


Somehow our deal didn't work out... I guess making cards doesn't have quite the same entertainment value as chasing a ball... 



Such is my life!  Anyways, here's our my creation: 



I used the Critters in the 'burbs set by Lawn Fawn for our Lily-inspired-puppy and the birthday banner is from Papertrey ink.  I then sponged some clouds with distress ink and cut a hill out of pattered paper.  The sentiment is also from Lawn Fawn (Sophie's sentiments) and the pretty pattered paper is from American Crafts.  I then fussy-cut the puppy and gave her a cute birthday hat with one of the flags from the PTI banner set.  Lastly, no birthday card could be complete without a little extra sparkle-- cue some stickles for the birthday hat :) 



And there you have it!  A happy birthday card for Heidi's favorite puppy cousin! 



Thanks for visiting today! 

-Lizzy (& Heidi) 

2 comments:

  1. Awww, Lily's beautiful! Love her birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute (but then again, I havne't seen an ugly card yet! :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...