Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Lawnscaping Tags Challenge

Hi Everyone! 

Todays post is an entry for the Lawnscaping Challenge: Tags.  



I already entered my spiced pumpkin butter labels, but wanted to include 1 more entry before the challenge ended: 



This tag was so fun to make!  I started by using an impression obsessions cover-a-card stamp "ornate snowflakes" to create the pretty background on a mat stack die from PTI.  For the rest of the tag, I used a bunch of my Lawn Fawn sets (winter owl, making frosty friends, sophie's sentiments, & cozy christmas).  The owl, mittens, and earmuffs were colored with copic markers and I added silver (earmuffs) and diamond stickles (mittens) for a little wintery sparkle.  Here's a close up: 



I also thought it would be fun to stamp a snowflake pattern on the owl's scarf-- it's subtle, but I like that.  The snowflakes are from Making Frosty Friends.  I then created the sentiment, which is a combination of cozy christmas stamps (warm winter) and sophie's sentiments (wishes).  I also added a little antique linen distress ink around the sentiment banner for some extra dimension.  Lastly, I punched a hole and added some sparkly ribbon and bakers twine. 

Here's one last photo with a contrasting background to help the tag stand out a bit better. 



And there's the tag!  Thanks for stopping by today!  

-Lizzy

3 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE! Love your snowy tag! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is utterly adorable! I love how you incorporate so many sets into your precious tag! I absolutely love it and am thrilled you played along with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, how FUN! Girl, you just rocked my socks off. Love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...