Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Lawn Fawn CHA Winter 2013 Challenge

Hi Everyone! 

Just popping in for a quick hello and to share my second entry for the Lawn Fawn CHA Winter 2013 Challenge.  ...I just love their stamps! :) 
This entry is for the critters/hats off to you category.  



I used the snowy stamp from Let It Snow to create the background.  The puppy is from Critters in the 'Burbs and the hats and sentiment are from Hats Off to You.  I white embossed the puppy, cut her out, and added enamel accents for the eyes, nose, and collar.  I then added some pink stickles to the tag on the collar.  The hats were colored with copics and I used a glue pen and applied prisma glitter on both hats.  For the larger hat, I added some coordinating stickles to the colored stripes.  See how sparkly it is? 



Lastly, I embossed the sentiment on vellum and cut a banner end to finish off the card.  The card ends up being standard size. 



Thanks for visiting my blog today!  Hope you're having a great day! 

-Lizzy 



Supplies
Paper: Stampin' Up
Stamps: Lawn Fawn-- let it snow, critters in the 'burbs, hats off to you
Inks: Hero Arts-- soft leaf, bubble gum, soft granite, soft pool; memento-- tuxedo black, lilac posies, rose bud, dandelion
Other: prisma glitter, stickles, enamel accents, white & black embossing powder, assorted copic markers 

3 comments:

  1. This is totally adorable. I so want Hats off and Critters in the burbs (well really ALL of their stamps!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best way to wish someone by using the art and i really appreciate your art and i will also try to do the same experiment to wish my son birthday read more. Thank you for showing the creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read all the information and these card are looking nice to see. The best thing which i like in these cards is the color collection which increased his beauty. I hope in future you also update us and share the more collection with us. lawns.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...