Thursday, December 27, 2012

Felt Wine Tags

Hi Everyone! 

I hope everyone has been enjoying the holidays!  It's been great  spending time with family here!  I've been waiting to share todays post until after Christmas, because I didn't want to ruin the surprise for the recipients of my homemade felt wine tags!  These were so fun to make, and it was also super easy.  All it took were some dies, a big shot, assorted colors of felt, and some pendant hangers that I found at my local craft store.  Here they are... 



For these tags, I used red, green, and gold felt and used the spellbinders holiday tags die for the ornaments and a little star die from another die set.  



I ended up making a set of 12 in this color combination. 


And each was packaged in a little box: 



Here's a photo of our pretty Christmas table-- (complete with my Christmas crackers and wine tags!):




I'm going to enter this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything goes. 



Thanks for visiting today!  

-Lizzy

1 comment:

  1. The tags are so cute! It gives a nice touch to the Christmas table! I'm glad you had a good holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...