Monday, December 24, 2012

Quick Christmas Card

Hello! 

Today I made a quick, simple Christmas card.  Here it is: 


It took me 8 minutes and 47 seconds.  As such, I wanted to enter it in the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge: create a CAS holiday card in less than 10 minutes.  They've teamed up with the 10-minute craft dash for this challenge-- hence the 10 minute time limit! 




I used lily bee paper and die cut some snowflakes from PTI.  The sentiment is from the Believe stamp set from PTI.  I arranged and glued everything together, added a button and a red gem, and was done! 



I'm also entering it into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Christmassy. 


I'm off to Christmas Eve service now.  Hope you're enjoying the evening! 

-Lizzy

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Lizzy!! LOVE the colors of your die cut snowflake...you made the very most of your 10 minutes...even a button to embellish?!...sweet!! So happy you were a part of the 2 week challenge at CAS-ual Fridays...Happy New Year:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Lizzy! I love, love, love that bright and happy snowflake!
    Thanks so much for playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...