Friday, December 21, 2012

Santa Card

Hi Everyone! 

Can you believe it's almost Christmas??  This year has just flown by, but, before it was over, I wanted to make another Christmas card!  I thought I would try for a clean and simple look and enter it into this weeks CAS-ual Fridays Challenge: create a clean and simple project in less than 10 minutes!  You read correctly-- 10 minutes!  They've teamed up with the 10-minute craft dash for this fun challenge! 



 Okay here's how it went: 



I had the idea for the card in my head and gathered all my supplies... and it took be 9 minutes and 32 seconds!  Whew!  Just under 10 minutes! 

I used the Believe stamp set from PTI for the santa and little dove (plus the matching dies) and Think Big Favorites #20 stamp set for the sentiment.  I die cut the santa and the dove on white card stock and colored both with copics.  I also added some white enamel accents to Santa's trim-- see: 



The sentiment is stamped in gumball green ink (SU) and I finished the card by rounding the corners at the top. 



I'm also entering it into the Paper Crafts December 2012 Gallery Challenge on Flickr. 

That's it for me today!  I'm off to make some Christmas poppers, which I'll share probably tomorrow on the blog.  Thanks for stopping by! 

-Lizzy 


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful CAS card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays over the holidays. Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...